News | 9/4/2012 5:10:00 PM | Bandits.com
The National Lacrosse League has released Buffalo’s 16-game schedule for the 2013 NLL regular season.
The Bandits will open their season at Philadelphia on Friday, Jan. 11 before returning to First Niagara Center to host the Minnesota Swarm on Saturday, Jan. 12 in their home opener.
Highlighting the Bandits’ schedule are the team’s 10 games against East Division opponents, following a 2012 season that saw all four teams in the division separated by two games at season’s end. Buffalo will face the defending NLL Champion Rochester Knighthawks four times in 2013 and round out their East Division schedule with three games each against the Toronto Rock and Philadelphia Wings.
Buffalo will play six games against West Division teams, including home contests against the Minnesota Swarm, Colorado Mammoth and Edmonton Rush.
All eight Bandits home games in 2013 will begin at 7:30 p.m. Ticket information will be announced at a later date.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SCHEDULE TO YOUR Outlook, iCal or Smart Phone!
- Friday, Jan. 11 - at Philadelphia - 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 12 - Minnesota - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 19 - at Rochester - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 26 - Philadelphia - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 2 - Toronto - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 9 - Rochester - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 16 - at Rochester - 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 28 - at Toronto - 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 1 - Philadelphia - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 9 - Colorado - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 16 - at Colorado - 7 p.m.
- Saturday, March 23 - Edmonton - 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 29 - at Toronto - 7 p.m.
- Saturday, April 6 - at Minnesota - 7 p.m.
- Saturday, April 13 - at Washington - 7 p.m.
- Saturday, April 20 - Rochester - 7:30 p.m.